- Why would you fit two, four or more traditional driving lights, when you can fit just one sleek product?
- Dual beam models have individual pencil and spread beam switching.
- Do you want to be part of the crowd … or stand out from the crowd?
- Heavy duty die-cast alloy vertical heat sinking for maximum thermal efficiency and output performance.
- Quad-optic LED multiplexer projection technology focuses all the light onto the road ahead
The LED linear driving light range combines Xray Vision’s unique state-of-the-art Quad-optic LED Multiplexer Projection Technology with a distinctive, sleek form-factor. Available in true pencil beam, spread beam, and dual beam versions, Xray Vision quad-optic LED linear driving lights have changed the shape of driving lights forever!
Outback and Country Driving
The ultimate in long distance performance.
For anyone who drives in outback and regional areas, the power and distance of the HIDs are a MUST HAVE to avoid road hazards, wildlife, plus assist with reducing driver fatigue. Ideal for long haul transport operators, people who live and work in rural areas, and anyone who’s planning to tour the great Australian outback.
Coastal and Hinterland Driving
State-of-the-art lighting technology.
The LED driving lights are ideal for use in semi-rural areas, along the coastal roads and highways, through hinterland winding hills,
and for exploring beaches and bush tracks
after dark. Suitable for interstate highway trucks, touring 4WDs, or even the family off-road wagon.
All-round General Driving
Great value, high quality lights.
These versatile lights greatly enhance the vehicles existing headlights, making them
useful for almost any task from highway
coastal driving, to off-road exploring,
to living and working in semi-rural and rural areas of Australia.