Xray Vision High Performance Lighting
High performance features with rugged good looks
Built tough to suit Australian conditions, Xray Vision driving lights are formed from die-cast alloy and stainless steel for maximum
strength and durability. Here at Xray Vision we continue to develop our lighting technology to supply reflectors that not only give great
distance performance but also the most advanced homogenous light distribution possible; without gimmicky clip on or adjustable
compromises to real performance.
60W LED Driving Lights
Introducing: 60W 220 Series LED driving lights with ALL NEW Xray Vision Quad-optic LED Multiplexer Projection Technology.
Featuring true spread beam and pencil beam patterns, six high powered 10W CREE LEDs, die-cast alloy housing and polycarbonate
lens and protective cover, PLUS a distinctive integrated LED position light!
90W SS HID Driving Lights
Xray Vision 90W SS HID
Xray Vision 90 Watt Soft Start HID driving lights have set a new Australian benchmark in automotive aftermarket lighting.
The Xray Vision continuous improvement program has once again advanced the evolution of driving light specific HID technology.
Xray Vision 90W SS HID driving lights produce 30% more light output and 10% more distance than our previous industry benchmarking
60W SS HID models. This advanced technology simply places more usable light where you need it most: in the hazard avoidance safety zone.
Australian Designed Purpose-built HID System
- The only HID system designed from the ground up by Australians for Australian conditions
- 90W SS HID ballasts and globes are designed right here in Australia—custom built for dedicated use in our market leading HID driving light range
- Proven durability and reliability based on our 60W SS HID driving light models
- Custom designed globe assembly built for maximum luminous efficacy
- 20% larger HID tube diameter to create more light output over the first 500 metres
- Upgraded base and seal design for improved water and dust resistance
- Still maintains lower power consumption than standard 100 Watt Quartz Halogen driving lights
30% Increase in Light Output Over 60W SS HID
- 30% more light output than our already market leading 60W SS HID driving lights
- 10% more beam distance than our 60W SS HID
- More usable light where you need it most—especially in the critical first 500 metres
(required for safe hazard avoidance at 100km/h)
Unique Advanced Heat Management System
- Integrated conduction heat displacement system maintains suitable working temperature for HID
- Also utilises thermal conductivity with the alloy housing to act as a highly efficient heat sink
- New advanced design system runs a lower internal temperature than our previous 60W SS HIDs
Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook and add us to your circles on Google+, check out our Lighting Facts and Frequently Asked Lighting Questions
sections, and above all get to know the Xray Vision range by browsing the driving lights below: